Skip to main content

Greetings and salutations

Welcome to brain out loud, a fun, whimsical expression that essentially means "these are my thoughts." My thoughts and opinions may be on popular culture news and events, i.e. comic book movies, or I may post about GI Joe and additions to my humble collection.

Yes, I absolutely, unabashedly love The Real American Hero.

I unknowingly choose a career as a graphic designer when I was young, because of GI Joe. The cartoons, comic books, and action figures during the 1980s inspired me to become an artist. GI Joe grabbed my attention and sparked my imagination more so than any other toy line. Over the years, I have created dozens of my own characters, writing biographies for each. However, for some reason, I never considered writing GI Joe fan fiction. That is until I discovered the licensing programs of Amazon Kindle Worlds.

The brain out loud blog will follow as I write and allow me to interact with readers. I have finished my first manuscript, and it is in the process of being proofread. Soon it will be available on the Kindle Worlds website. I have several stories to tell about our familiar fictional friends and foes, as well as some that would introduce my original characters into the Joe's universe.

So if you enjoy random thoughts on geek culture, or if you're an avid reader of Kindle Worlds fan fiction, or another GI Joe collector, then you should subscribe to my blog.

Thank You

As promised here is part of my collection. My GI Joe hallway wall. Just out of frame are some of the 50th Anniversary two-packs.




Comments