Skip to main content

Into the Clutches of Cobr-La cover art, that could have been

Kindle Worlds from Amazon is a great platform to tell your stories about a number of licensed properties. I've devoured books from Bill Nedrow and Justin Bell, among others, and anxiously await more. If anybody has recommendations for other Kindle Worlds licensed properties besides GI Joe that I should read, leave a comment below.

My one complaint about Kindle Worlds is the cover designer app. Some licensed properties allow you to upload your own cover designs. However, the GI Joe submission page only has a small collection of images that you are permitted to use. I did what I could with the limited resources to create a nice looking cover. I'll post that image soon, as well as details on how to purchase the thrilling Into the clutches of Cobra-La fanfiction.

I already had a cover in mind before realizing the limitations So I still made the cover I would have liked to use, and included it below. I don't know all the behind the scenes legalities Amazon deals with in regards to GI Joe and Hasbro (obviously copyright infringement is a concern), but hopefully, things will change. Maybe one day we can upload our own designs.

Comments