Skip to main content

Into the Clutches of Cobra-La teaser video

Hard at work on my third GI Joe novel for Kindle Worlds, while at the same time doing what I can to promote the first two. I have messed around with video production on and off, my first job after college, the summer I bought an Apple Mac and now with Hit Film 4 Express. Even though it is free Hit Film 4 Express is very powerful. My PC just meets the minimum system requirements, which is enough for me to learn the basics of the software. Maybe after a PC upgrade and purchasing the more advanced version I can make some more impressive movie magic. 


My first GI Joe fanfiction novel for Kindle Worlds, Into the Clutches of Cobra-La, is a deconstructed and re-imagined version of GI Joe: The Movie from 1987. Making a teaser for the tale was as simple as splicing up the animated film and arranging the clips in sync with the music. Free music, usable under a creative commons license from freemusicarchive.org. Making a promotional video for my second GI Joe fanfiction novel, Mindbender Theater, may prove more difficult as it takes place in downtown Los Angeles and there is no episode set in that locale.




Comments